Invitation to the Potential Educator Track Candidates
If you are motivated and passionate about chemical engineering education…
If you are interested in student-centric learning and pedagogical research…
If you have experience in teaching, particularly, safety, health & environmental technology, process control, and chemical engineering plant design…
Come Develop a Career in Education with nUS!
The Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the National University of Singapore invites you to be part of the world’s top 10 chemical engineering department. We attract the best students from Singapore and in the region to our undergraduate and graduate programs, and our department is characteristic of the diversity of culture and ideas in our island nation.
- Teach various core chemical engineering subjects, and involve in pedagogical activities such as course material development, student counselling and mentoring, student performance evaluation, and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Participate in curriculum design and development of undergraduate laboratories. Explore the effective use of new media to enhance learning experience.
- Promote best practices and innovate educational technologies
- PhD in Chemical Engineering with teaching experience. We also welcome applicants without PhD but with extensive industrial experience instead.
- Evidence of effective teaching; e.g. student feedback and evaluations (required); and peer reviews of teaching (if available)
- Familiarity with curriculum matters, pedagogical research; and publications in education journals. Authorship of textbooks and evidence of innovative teaching will be considered as added strengths.
Please explore our website to learn more about us and how you can become a part of our vibrant and diverse community. Interested applicants please email applications to:
Chairman, Search Committee
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
National University of Singapore
The application materials should include your CV, a statement of teaching interest, philosophy and methodology (max 2 pages), contacts of at least three external referees and the NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified